Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's Time to Say ...


We had fun being virtually together to say goodbye to M. Guests from Vancouver, San Fransicso, San Jose, San Marino, San Diego.... You get the drift. The food was excellent and M packed all her virtual gifts with her.
M is now on her way to start her mission and to highlight her trip, I would like to hang up my pen (or keyboard) until she comes back. Do visit her blog and put in as many comments as you can, so she knows that we all are with her.
So good bye and till we meet!
(Music becoming softer, lights begin to dim. I LOVE drama!)

5 comments:

  1. lol Mother! I know you love drama (ahem Korean dramas)

    That was a fun get together! Bon voyage Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow mom, you can be a movie director. Nice flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I was enjoying your blog .... don't stop! K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee, thanks. It's nice to know some people actually read that stuff. Hang in there, I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good... let me know (on facebook) when you are back blogging...... ta ta for now

    ReplyDelete