
Buddy girl2 is home for spring break. She wanted to write a blog for me. Without much ado, here it is:
Greetings, faithful fans of MsDeem!
This is Ms. Ging, buddy girl2 of MsDeem and at the special request of MsDeem, I will be conducting this blog! I do not have insight on stocks and other adult stuffs like her, so I will talk about the only thing I know of... college!
This past quarter, I had a midterm at 9:30 AM. I had studied for it all week but I couldn't fall asleep the night before. So when I finally did, I was pretty annoyed when my roommate woke me up until I saw the time ... 9:30AM! Of course, the midterm location was clear across campus, so I leapt out of bed, mumbled some jibberish to my roommate, ran down 4 flights of stairs, and pedaled full speed on my bike to my midterm in my PJ's!
When I got there, it was 9:33! Nice, huh? After stumbling through the test, I started walking my bike home when it began raining, of course. Just as I locked my bike, it stopped raining, of course. But the way I see it, well the way my roommate put it, the sky felt sorry for me and was crying for me :P There's always a cup half full and cup half empty way to look at things - I'll have half full, thank you!
Everyone was feeling sorry for me and asking if I was okay but really I was having the best day ever! My roommate didn't have to wake me up or even check my schedule, but she did and it really saved my grade. So remember, if you've never woken up for your midterm during your midterm, you're having a half full day (=
Farewell,
Ms. Ging
May I recommend a big alarm clock?
ReplyDeleteWhat is "ging"? ms ging?
ReplyDeleteWow, yes, I also suggest a big alarm clock. Maybe two. or three.
Niice!
You are so lucky. That's what friends are for.
ReplyDeletefir
Jengen! it's like I'm very ging (not pronounced jing) - hou ging, like intense hahaa you know how it is
ReplyDeletemy alarm clock is already pretty big!
NICE:-D
ReplyDeleteaw, i'm glad you're able to look at the positive side of things. have a good spring break!
ReplyDelete