@#$%^&*!
And that's not francais!
C'est moi, JJ!
MD gave me a shower today! And I hate showers. They are for les cats! I got water in my ears, my eyes, my nose ...
It's not worth the beef jerky I got from MD after the water boarding!
BUT
I did get whiter, and we, francais, love clean.
The beef jerky was quite delicieux!
And MD is my sister younger, so I forgive her ...
OK, I will take back those @#$%^&*.
Wow JJ, so vulgar! But nonetheless a cutie pie pie pie.
ReplyDelete(And MD: I didn't know you took a picture of JJ while you gave him a shower - so sneaky, you!)
Miss you, JJ!
French people take a shower once a month . The perfume from my country is world renounce. Sorry, I have been in the States for so long that I forgot all my French.
ReplyDeleteJJ, perfume does not make your fur whiter.
ReplyDelete