Thursday, May 28, 2009

What NBA?


Bonjour, moi again!
I don't comprehend this NBA, MVP business. MD & company seem to be consummed by this stuff.
Moi? I am just enjoying the sun and the peaceful around me. It's a dog's life but somebody has to live it.
How's everybody's summer so far, peut etre it is still spring, oui? I miss EMA, I hope she brings a bone for moi from Europe. Oui, that would be nice!!!
Happy summer, everybody! =)

6 comments:

  1. Bonjour [cute] JJ! So I hear you just got a nice shower and haircut, oui? Nice and clean :D Aren't you glad I'm home now so I get to hang out with you all ze time? Niice! Let's watch the Lakers/Nuggets game tomorrow. Niiice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi J! I know you're kind of scared of me, but I still want to hang out with you! I know you secretly miss me! did you take my championship ring? because somewhere in this area....

    jk :P GO LAKERS! let's end this series!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi JJ, When I come to see U, I will bring U the whole skeleton of a bull.
    Your No. 1 fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JJ ,I am on your side. Bone juice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been looking for le sun all day. Nowhere. I am trying to get ready for le summer with a niice tan! I now look white as a ghost!
    EMA!!!

    ReplyDelete