Wow mums. Time to puzzle!
MS, you got it all wrong. It is 2 down and one more to go. I think the Lakers are going to win the series in 3 games.
take JJ out on a walk :) or do a puzzle :) and its almost tuesday or just take a nice long nap
HAHAHAHAHA nice Mums! that's pretty much the story of my life! Tuesday and Thursday are my motivation to get through this week!!! WAAAHOOO! can't wait!I listened to ESPN radio during the 1st half of Game 2 while I was studying :P
Hello, hello,IT IS TUESDAY!
If it is Tuesday, I must be in HK.
Wow mums. Time to puzzle!
ReplyDeleteMS, you got it all wrong. It is 2 down and one more to go. I think the Lakers are going to win the series in 3 games.
ReplyDeletetake JJ out on a walk :) or do a puzzle :) and its almost tuesday or just take a nice long nap
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHA nice Mums! that's pretty much the story of my life! Tuesday and Thursday are my motivation to get through this week!!! WAAAHOOO! can't wait!
ReplyDeleteI listened to ESPN radio during the 1st half of Game 2 while I was studying :P
Hello, hello,
ReplyDeleteIT IS TUESDAY!
If it is Tuesday, I must be in HK.
ReplyDelete