Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Twitter Update


I have twittering for a couple of weeks now. It's kind of fun and here's why:
1. I use it to follow the Sprinkles Mobile and the Kogi BBQ truck. There is no other way to find out where they are on any given day.
2. I use it to follow Pete Carroll, WSJ etc. Yeah, Pete is a busy guy.
3. Even though my life is not as interesting or as busy as Pete, I sometimes throw out tweets to, well, throw out tweets. Who knows why.
4. It's absolutely the IN thing to do. If you want your kids to brag about you, this is the coolest thing to do. Let's face it, they will not want to befriend you on facebook. With twitter, they can follow you, but you are not in their networks. Get it?

5 comments:

  1. lol! Nice mums. You're the only adult I personally know that has a Twitter! and I already bragged about you haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did set up a twitter account a while back and followed obama... great stalking tool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puzzled, I follow food trucks, wsj, marc by marc jacob etc. none of those high power stuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, I brag about you all the time! I want Sprinkles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete