Saturday, April 10, 2010

Time Flies


You know, MD is right, time flies whether you are a dog or not. Or maybe it was whether you are having fun or not.

i have lived with MD for so long, i almost forgot all my francais. The scary thing is i am beginning to understand Chinese. i am so good that i can almost anticipate everything the family is going to do. Does anyone do anything for fun around here? *yawn yawn*

i have a new friend, Kobe. No, not #24, you wish. Anyway, he is so young and gets excited over everything. He needs to calm down. Give him a few years, he'll be more like moi - wise & composed. You see, not everything about time is bad.

4 comments:

  1. Hahah why bonjour JJ! It is 姐姐. Why are you always taking a nap? Is that what you call "wise" & "composed"?

    I hope you have fun when I come home and walk outside in the backyard with you! I miss you - wish you could be here at school with moi.

    See you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time flies. For MD the solution is not just take a nap. It's taking naps - nap in the morning, nap in the afternoon and nap in the evening before bedtime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello JJ! (: time does fly when sleeping! In a couple of years, Kobe will become wise and composed ( and hopefully quiet) like you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL FIR!

    Hey JJ! Glad you have a new friend, and have the time for naps! I know you miss me, but I will see you soon (: miss you too little one!

    ReplyDelete