I have been told that blogs on JJ is fun. No wonder people like that movie M & Me which is about a columnist making a living writing about his dog.
JJ is a lot of fun too. He behaves like a perfect boy when he is with me, but when he is with someone else, he is totally different.
I sent him to my sister, J3, when I go out of town. The stories I hear when I return make it hard to believe that we are talking about the same guy. Such as the time when my sister left him alone in her house while she went out. She turned on the TV to give him some company. When she came back, the channel was changed. My sister suspected that JJ jumped up on the chair while looking for food on the table, and unsuspectingly put his paw on the channel button on the remote!
Then there was the time when he 'opened' the backpack of her kids and ate up their chocolate. It's a wonder how he could unzip the backpack!
Hooray for JJ's acrobatic and 'fingering' skill!
The photo of JJ is so cute!! It's very artsy with the whole background. :)
ReplyDeleteJJ looks very proud :)
ReplyDelete