
Know what the boxes in the picture are for? I always use pictures to help illustrate my point, they are called point enhancer (by me). Sometimes, much imagination is required by the reader to tie them together.
Anyway, one of my brothers, D4, is going to the Orient to visit with THEMOM (not a typo - copyright pending). Moms are divided into THEMOM , theMOM and the mom depending on the age group and level of reverence.
So, I was thinking it was really nice of D4 to travel over 1000 miles each way to visit with our mom and he visits her a couple of times a year. To explain his action and explain away my inaction, I think people can be categorized like this:
No brainer - people who do not think about what they need to do, they are non-doers.
Wannabe - people who know what they should do and yet not take any action, they are also non-doers.
Movers and Shakers - they are the doers, depending on whether they are moving or shaking. And if they are sleeping, they are the sleepers of the world.
I am not trying to label people, but I like to organize them neatly into little boxes. (BOXES - see the tie-in?)
I know which box I am in, and I wish to express my sincere appreciation to the Movers & Shakers of the World!
I do appreciate Dominic, Anita and Donald, putting so much time in taking care of THEMOM. I know their children will take good care of them too. (Sorry to be so serious in a blog) So, which box do you keep me in? I
ReplyDeletelike green,the color of money.
I second to that!
ReplyDeleteahahaha EE, you're so funny! aww man, I hope I'm not in one of those bad boxes :( but I like yellow - it makes me happy!
ReplyDeleteJoanne, there is no bad boxes. All boxes are in varying degrees of goodness.
ReplyDeleteI must be in the No brainer.
ReplyDelete