
Anyone of you follow the college hoops? ... That's what I thought. I never follow college basketball, there are too many games and I don't have the stamina. And if you are a Trojan fans, it makes it double hard. Everyone knows that SC has a great football team ( I am a fan of P. Carroll and I wish the best of luck to Sanchez, wish he didn't have to go) and has just a so-so men's basketball team.
But last Saturday, when the Trojans (unranked) beat the No.23 Arizona State 66-63 after a 15-point deficit at halftime, they were spectacular. (Not that I watched the game.) The Trojans not only won the PAC 10 conference, but earned a berth in the NCAA tournament. This will be their 3rd consecutive NCAA appearance under Coach Tim Floyd. Isn't that something?
The Trojans will be playing seed 7 Boston College this Friday, 4.15PDT. So you closet Trojan fans, take note! Go Trojans!
(I love it when I talk sports. I have always admired the sports writer/broadcasters, they write/talk with such passion! When I grow up, I want to be a sports commentator too!)
lol! It's pretty funny when you talk sports with us you like chime in with random names hahaa anyways, I am a closet Trojan fan! but I'll be on the train during the game :( tell me how it goes!
ReplyDeleteYes, go Trojan !!
ReplyDeleteYour sport I.Q. is the same as your stock trading I.Q.
ReplyDeleteEE: I don't know if that's a compliment or a diss. But thanks anyway.
ReplyDelete