Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Post Tax Season Blues

I just came back from the post office. Mad dash to the finish has happened. I finally sent out my tax returns and estimated taxes!
Yah!
Hooray!
Good Job!
Well done!
Pat on the Back!


OK, great ...
What happens next?
Yeah, hmm ...
I can't think of anything.
How anti-climatical (copyright pending)!
Nothing to rave & rant anymore.
I am BORED!
How about we each take turns to tell the bestest and funniest joke that you have ever heard? Yeah, I mean you, you & you ...

11 comments:

  1. OK, I will start. There is this commercial for Glad extra strength trash bag I saw a while back:
    Movers were moving a grand piano to a 2nd or 3rd story apartment via a window. The rope that hauled the piano up broke and was coming down. The movers were stretching out a Glad bag to catch the piano. Of course the piano fell into pieces.
    The movers rang the bell and the lady opened the door. The movers holding a big bag of stuffs asked 'Where do you want the piano?'
    Have you seen this one? This is my all time favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to your Easter post!

    I don't know any good jokes, but maybe if you're bored, look at comic strips! Maybe at http://comics.com/

    http://comics.com/peanuts/?Page=4 Nice haha

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's my contribution with a funny, kinda - enjoy

    A nice, calm, and respectable lady went into the pharmacy right
    up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said,
    "I would like to buy some cyanide."
    The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?"
    The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband."
    The pharmacist's eyes got bigger, and he exclaimed,
    "Lord, have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband!
    That's against the law! I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of
    us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen! Absolutely not!
    You CANNOT have any cyanide!"
    The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her
    husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife. The pharmacist looked
    at the picture and replied,
    "Well, now. That's different. You didn't tell me you had a prescription."

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one I heard:
    A friend was walking down the beach and heard a voice shouting 'Look at that dead bird!' ..Someone looked up in the sky and asked 'Where?'
    I used to submit jokes to Readers' Digest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is good. Try this out: http://www.popeater.com/television/article/susan-boyles-britains-got-talent/426649?icid=main|netscape|dl2|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.popeater.com%2Ftelevision%2Farticle%2Fsusan-boyles-britains-got-talent%2F426649

    ReplyDelete
  6. this one you'll agree

    The reason congressmen try so hard to get re-elected is that they would hate to have to make a living under the laws they've passed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was at Pizza hut when I overhead this conversation. The cook asked the customer if he wanted the pizza cut into four pieces or six. The customer thought for a little while and replied 'Just cut into four pieces. I don't think I'm hungry enought to eat six pieces.'

    ReplyDelete
  8. What do honest lawyers and UFO have in common?
    You only hear about them, but never see one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah Fat, is that a joke? Here's one for you:
    A banker, a used car dealer and a lawyer gathered at a friend's funeral. The used car dealer said 'In my village, we throw money into the coffin for the departed so he has money to spend in heaven.'
    Upon hearing this, the banker threw $100 into the coffin. The used car dealer did likewise. The lawyer, without a second thought, took the $200 from the coffin and wrote a check for $300 and threw it into the coffin.

    ReplyDelete