I think it all depends on what the referee sees, and which team does he bet on to win. If the defensive player is stationary when the offensive player makes the move, it is a charge. If the defensive player moves to prevent the offensive player to get by him, it is a block. I cannot tell most of the time whether it is a block or a charge, it happens too fast.
Great playoff games so far. Thanks to unstoppable!!! Go lakers!
ReplyDeleteNiiiice!! Love this commercial! :D so funny.
ReplyDeleteGo Lakers!! UNSTOPPABLE
I am looking forward to watch Lakers vs Cav.
ReplyDeleteGo Lakers Go.
Can anyone tell me what is the rules of a block and a charge?
ReplyDeleteI think it all depends on what the referee sees, and which team does he bet on to win. If the defensive player is stationary when the offensive player makes the move, it is a charge. If the defensive player moves to prevent the offensive player to get by him, it is a block. I cannot tell most of the time whether it is a block or a charge, it happens too fast.
ReplyDeleteHOW CAN YOU STOP SOMETHING THAT IS UNSTOPPABLE?! ANSWER: YOU CAN'T!!!! (duds says "don't even try!") lols! Kobe is a beast!!!
ReplyDelete"Somewhere in this area, I seem to have misplaced my 3 championship rings" - from my fav commercial (:
this is awesome :)
ReplyDelete