Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Day Special


I haven't done BBQ for a long time. The closest thing that resembles BBQ that we have done is grilling meat on an electric Shabu Shabu BBQ pan. We all sit around the table and grill our own beef, onion and cooked corns. Rice will be served on the side with maybe a salad.
But this Memorial Day, even that is growing old. Buddy girl1 is home from college and Buddy girl2 will be visiting for the long weekend. All we have planned is watching Star Trek, Angels & Demons, shopping and eating. Sounds like a plan, si?
What is your plan for Memorial Day?

3 comments:

  1. Hello mums! I enjoy the Shabu Shabu-style BBQ with the fam bam. Maybe we can do that some time this summer (not Memorial holiday). Watching movies and shopping and eating sounds good =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good times!!! I'm so excited to be home! I do miss BBQ.. let's do that later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eat and relax. I luv it.

    ReplyDelete