Monday, July 6, 2009

Aaah, Well Rested!


I just came back from a 2-week trip to Hong Kong and China. I shall post some pictures of the trip when I come to it.
The pressing thing to do at the moment is to get over the jet-lag and to catch up with the work I accumulated over the last 2 weeks. Adding the extra work I did in anticipation of the trip, is the 2 week trip really worth it?
Hmm . . . Yeah, I think so. I got to visit with my family, saw some awesome scenery and generally overstuffed myself with good food. What's not to like?

6 comments:

  1. Haaaalllo! Yup, lots of food in the past two weeks. You are Queen of Jetlag. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Jengen! yes I think it was worth it too! (mosquito bites and all) thanks for the trip! I still like HK mostest though ;P nice cucumber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thats an awesome picture :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which option you took for the tour of Yellow Mountain? The easy way out or the hard walking one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Fat, the answer is D-none of the above. The weather is rainy and foggy so we did not do much hiking. We probably walked less than an hour other than walking to and from the hotel from the cable car station!

    ReplyDelete