Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Concert

Aahh ... the Beyonce concert ... I thought it was pretty cool. I did some homework before I went - I took a crash course on some of her songs.

halo, halo..

I wished I had learned more of the lyrics so I could sing along. She is a pretty girl with a heck of a voice. Her dancing was great and she changed her glamorous outfits quite frequently. The sound system and visual effects were awesome. The most exciting moment of the concert was when she appeared on a trapeze and landed on another stage. I don't get to go to concerts often, but I have thoroughly enjoyed this one and the time spent with my family.

4 comments:

  1. HAAAAAALLO! (hello). Glad you had fun at the concert! I had fun too, it was surprisingly entertaining. The free snacks and poster and thumbdrive was awesome too! OK we can all go see AFI next time. Niiiice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freeeee snacks. I love to go also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAAAAAALLO! it was fun!! glad you got the tickets! let's do it againnn!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are two kinds of peach pies. One is the traditional plaided top and the other one is wit h crumbs on top. Which two kinds do you want?

    ReplyDelete