Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wanted: Millionaires


Money tree - who doesn't want one? I am still cultivating mine. Maybe too much sunshine in California has stunted its growth. In fact, my money tree is shrinking dramatically.
I guess I should not complain, my life style has not changed much. Buddy boy reminds me that there are a lot of people who are much less fortunate than I. Well, it's hard to be thankful when nothing is working well (financially).
The only bright spot I can see in the horizon is Mr. O's universal health care. Doesn't it sound good - health care for all? The only problem is how to pay for it. How many millionaires are needed to come up with the trillions for universal health care?
Now I am being pragmatic again. And that's not good.

4 comments:

  1. Universal health care always sound good. Yet health care cost will keep on escalating beyond projection, and people will be unhappy with rationg of care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a millionaire :( but I can buy you something! (stimulate the economy lol) weh, hope the econ gets better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Money tree, very pretty, and the money is so sweet! but the fruit of the poor money is impossible to eat! Maybe you should go to Hawaii to grow your money tree. I've seen money trees there when I was like 5 years old. Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Universal health care is good, that is, until you get it. Mr. O should control health care by reducing doctor's liability.

    ReplyDelete