I like this 3D puzzle :-)What are the 2 ring things?
I spy the multi-tasking! (: You should add one more task: baking! Can't wait to chill with you guys during spring break (and for my keychain)!
hahahah nice multi-tasking, MD! I am trying to study right now...*sigh* key word: trying. :P
Jo, this is a 2D puzzle, work-in-progress. The 2 ring things are my 2nd generation key chains.The Roses puzzle is pretty hard to do, do u want me to frame it for u when it's done?
No. Thanks for your thought! I have too many stuffs at home.
I like this 3D puzzle :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat are the 2 ring things?
I spy the multi-tasking! (: You should add one more task: baking! Can't wait to chill with you guys during spring break (and for my keychain)!
ReplyDeletehahahah nice multi-tasking, MD! I am trying to study right now...*sigh* key word: trying. :P
ReplyDeleteJo, this is a 2D puzzle, work-in-progress. The 2 ring things are my 2nd generation key chains.
ReplyDeleteThe Roses puzzle is pretty hard to do, do u want me to frame it for u when it's done?
No. Thanks for your thought! I have too many stuffs at home.
ReplyDelete