Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Stuffs of Life



Good things are meant to be shared. After all these calorie laden Christmas meal, New Year's Eve dinner, Valentine Day celebration etc., what's more welcoming than an abs exercise?

Buddy Girl2 recommended this to me and I found it very helpful. Try this 8 minute abs followed by a 80 minute nap. If you need a video on the 80 minute nap, just drop a note. I personally know a couple of people who do a good job of it.


3 comments:

  1. I definitely need the abs, not the nap. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha love the 8-min ab workout video! (but need discipline to do it) "Alright, gang!" 80-min nap is the easy part :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! glad you guys like it :P I have added 8-minute arms and legs to my repertoire (although I've been extremely lazy recently) but you guys should try those too! I know, the 'Alright gang!' makes me laugh so much, that just that helps work out my "abs" too! hahaa Amen to the 80 minute nap! definitely need to add that to my schedule

    ReplyDelete