
Happy Chinese New Year, everyone!
Usually at this time of the year, there will be long discussions on what the new year will bring. There will be various predictions on what the year of the Tiger will mean to everyone.
Somehow, this year I do not feel these discussions or predictions are pertinent. The new year will mean and bring different things to differnt people.
So in this year of the Tiger, I just want to say this:
祝大家萬事隨緣、隨意、隨便D啦!
新年好!
ReplyDelete祝大家心想事成,萬事如意,身體健康!
For the New year, I wish everyone prosperity, happiness and good health.
ReplyDeleteI hope this coming here brings happiness to all (: I like 隨緣、隨意、隨便 a lot! Thanks for the advice!
ReplyDeleteHave a superb tiger year ....
ReplyDeleteHey Puzzled,
ReplyDeleteThanks for being a friend. Happy happy new year to you and your loved ones!
Pleasure is all mine... been very pleasant reading your blog and all the creative comments !!
ReplyDelete