Happy birthday. Enjoy and have fun.Love Dad
happy birthday joanne!!!:)hope you have a good one!
Yo Ho Jo HoHappy Birthday!!Have a wonderful day :)
Happy Birthday!!!!!
Happy Birthday Joanne.
What you want for your birthday present? Lemme guest - wet suit .. new guitar .. chocolate mouse cake .. Oh I know, spend a wonderful day with mom & dad!Mothers know best. Have a great day!!!
Happy Birthday, Joanne.
Joanne, please save a piece of that cake for me. Thank You!Happy B-day.
happy birthday Joanne!hope you have fun!
Happy birthday Joanne! I know what you really want for your birthday is shopping at Festival Walk and have tea with your favorite uncle--me. Right?
hahaha you guys are so funny!Thanks for the bday wishes!! I wish I could spend it with all of you, and eat cake and have tea with all of you too :DLOL MD! Thanks for visiting, it was amazing! Hope all is well at home, everyone!!
wait, i also want to wish you a happy birthday. when i was your age, i ran around le brush 3 times to celebrate my birthday! fun! you try that too.
Happy birthday. Enjoy and have fun.
ReplyDeleteLove Dad
happy birthday joanne!!!:)
ReplyDeletehope you have a good one!
Yo Ho Jo Ho
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!
Have a wonderful day :)
Happy Birthday!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Joanne.
ReplyDeleteWhat you want for your birthday present? Lemme guest - wet suit .. new guitar .. chocolate mouse cake .. Oh I know, spend a wonderful day with mom & dad!
ReplyDeleteMothers know best. Have a great day!!!
Happy Birthday, Joanne.
ReplyDeleteJoanne, please save a piece of that cake for me. Thank You!
ReplyDeleteHappy B-day.
happy birthday Joanne!
ReplyDeletehope you have fun!
Happy birthday Joanne!
ReplyDeleteI know what you really want for your birthday is shopping at Festival Walk and have tea with your favorite uncle--me. Right?
hahaha you guys are so funny!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the bday wishes!! I wish I could spend it with all of you, and eat cake and have tea with all of you too :D
LOL MD! Thanks for visiting, it was amazing! Hope all is well at home, everyone!!
wait, i also want to wish you a happy birthday. when i was your age, i ran around le brush 3 times to celebrate my birthday! fun! you try that too.
ReplyDelete