Hi, this morning when I got up and looked at the camera, I found that my 2 ears were missing!
I was devastated! This will ruin my acting career and destroy my fans base...
Sobby, sobby..
I was just kidding! How did I do? How did I do? Were you fooled?
Happy April Fools' Day!
Signed,
JJ
No. I am not fooled.
ReplyDeleteLOL wow Fir. I was fooled Mums! This is definitely better than your original idea :P cute pic!
ReplyDeleteJJ, with ears or w/o ears , you are still the cutest thing on earth.
ReplyDeleteHeheheh nice try on the April Fool's, TM! Yes, I agree with EE. JJ is the cutest thing ever! Hmm.. JJ should come stay at my apartment for a few days :)
ReplyDeleteJJ is so smart.. he can type!
ReplyDeleteem, this is j-. how's final? yes, i can type. i practice typing when i'm not eating or sleeping. msdeem said i can do another post. so watch out for me, ok?
ReplyDelete