Anyway, Uncle O' now offers these $4500 coupons to people with old gas guzzlers who trade them in for more efficient vehicles. I have been eyeing it for some time now. The rules has just recently come out and I think I QUALIFY!!!
We have a 1998 Landover Discovery that everyone in our family at one time or another has claimed it to be his/her primary vehicle (and some of us still do). It drinks gasoline like ice tea. But we love it, especially when we move stuffs to and from dorms and when we go skiing.
But all good things must come to an end. I think now is a good time to hmm ... say ... well, trade-in.
Haha mums you are sooooo funny!!!! Yes, el senor has been good to us all these yrs. Too bad he is getting viejo and does consume lots of gasoline..
ReplyDeleteI love Quiznos!
Yes, trade it in and get $4500 to buy a ......Hummer!
ReplyDeletelol Mums! yayy I love senor pedro, but it does drink a lot :( I don't know, this is a tough decision
ReplyDeleteyou probably used more money for gasoline to drive to all those Quiznos then you actually saved! lol!
Oh no, not a hummer ...
ReplyDeletethe land rover was great for shopping trips :)
ReplyDelete