Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What Would You Do

Say, what would you do if you were told you only had 3 months to live?
Don't worry, there is nothing morbid with the question, just a hypothetical (there's no pain, no illness, only limited time). No, I haven't been drinking or have too much time on hand. Quite the contrary, I think all of us should examine this question so we can lead a better life. Knowing the answer will help us understand our priorities and also allow us to live our lives more effectively and with more enjoyment. There will never be any regrets if we did not get the 3 month warning.
Ok, more lemonade please. Let me think ... I should probably finish those Korean Dramas that Jo1 gave me, turn on the A/C more often, buy that BV handbag . . . Wait, I am still thinking, I am not done yet.
What about you?


7 comments:

  1. Wow mom....you don't want to hang out with me?! Weh! I'd say just relax and hang out with loved ones and maybe do some shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will feel sad. Will definitely stop working. Relax. Spent time with love ones and some last minute travelling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got me thinking I should really start my bucket list....
    With 3 months to live, yeah, not quite sure how I will handle the situation but guess I will live it up for the rest of my time with close family and friends. Eat drink and be merry... definitely time to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, with 3 months to live, I would hang with you guys and go to as many tapings & movie premieres as I can!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will make my children and husband please me like a king. So far, I feel like a desperate housewife.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mommy we please you like a king every day =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah E, if only they would treat you like a dog, then you've got it made!

    ReplyDelete