Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday


Ok, another Thanksgiving down the drain.

How's everybody's Turkey day? Well, how was shopping the day after? Reporting from Los Angeles, there were a lot of shoppers. The parking lots were packed. Whether people loosened their wallets or not, it's hard to tell.

I personally did not find a lot of bargains and did not buy anything. I hope the others did and the economy starts to improve.

2010 should be a better year!

4 comments:

  1. Hi MD, "down the drain" has a negative connotation. I'd say this year's Thanksgiving was a happy celebration! Great way to kick off the holidays. And as always, I was so glad to be blessed with family and good food (maple glazed salmon, anyone? niice) :)

    There were lots of people shopping...which was overwhelming. I like it better when there are less people. Yay for my new boots (stimulate, economy, stimulate)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't have turkey. So sad..........But I have soya sauce chicken!!!! Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Jen, another Thanksgiving bites the dust. Semantics...

    ReplyDelete
  4. -_-; MD, "bite the dust" means to fall dead or to be defeated. Let's just change it to: "Yay to a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration!" :)

    ReplyDelete